Hi-Performance Mix is created from top quality cereal grains processed for optimal release of nutrients in a low glycaemic mix. It provides the supplemental protein, vitamins and minerals to meet the demands of equine athletes and promote rapid recovery and stamina.
Hi-Performance mix has been scientifically designed to reduce the glycemix (sugar) index after a meal reducing the risk of health concerns such as tying up. The live yeast cultures promote gastrointestinal health and greater bioavailability of nutrients from this fully balanced mix.
Fortified in Stamm 30- providing high quality amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support the equine athlete perform at their maximum ability.
Contains Marine Derived Calcium – designed to promote gastric health, gut health and improve bone density.
The Feed Choice of Back to Back Grand National Winner, Tiger Roll
- Performance Horses
- Horses & Ponies in medium to hard work
- Youngstock undergoing sales preparation
- Top-quality cereal grains processed for optimal release of nutrients
- Supplemental protein, vitamins & minerals to meet the demands of equine athletes
- Live yeast culture promoting fibre and nutrient digestibility
- Easily digested minerals which are more nutritionally effective
- High quality Oats & Mycotoxin binders
- Marine Derived Calcium
|Digestible Energy (MJ/Kg) %||13.4|
Composition (Descending Order)
Oats, sugarbeet, flake maize, soya (bean) meal *GM1, Soya (bean) Hulls *GM1, hi oil molglo, wheatfeed, bran pallets, maize gluten feed *GM2, maize distillers dark grains *GM2, molasses, barley, soya oil, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, linseed, sodium chloride, trace ultra, ultrasorb
Vitamin A: 20,900 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 2,000 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 150 IU/KG
- *Based on daily intake, fed with high quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse
|Light Work||Moderate Work||Hard Work|