TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions processed by this site. Feel free to print a copy for reference.
PRICING & CONTENT
1. All prices are shown in € euro and include VAT but exclude any delivery and credit card transaction charges.
2. All prices on our website are Web Exclusive Prices. Prices and stock levels in our physical stores may vary.
3. We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
4. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order, except in the instance where an error has occurred with the price shown on the website.
5. Please note that prices may change from time to time.
6. When placing an order you are purchasing the item(s) at the price(s) shown at that time.
7. Should a price subsequently change after your order is placed we are unable to adjust your order to the new price. Please note that this site may include inaccuracies, incorrect pricing or typographical errors. Whilst every care has been taken to avoid these please understand that they can occur. We will endeavour to rectify all errors as soon as possible but will not be held liable in the meantime. In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods you have ordered:
8. We will inform you as soon as we can whereupon we will give you the option of amending your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and it has not been dispatched we will give you a full refund.
9. In the event that we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
10. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
Non-Payment.If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards.
- We reserve the right to apply surcharges to payments made by credit cards to reflect the transaction charges levied by the respective credit card companies.
- Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created.
- We do not give out paper invoices. We will email an order summary to you if you have given us an email address.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- We deliver to most addresses within Ireland & the UK. (See our delivery page for further information on pricing and delivery time frames).
- Upon delivery a signature will be required.
- Delivery dates are estimated at all times and may be delayed from time to time (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, weather related delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns).
ACCURACY OF PRODUCT INFORMATION
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material (i.e. manufacturer’s documentation). However we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. You may not use our site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses,
Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You may not use our site to disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive threatening, harmful, vulgar obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
RELIANCE ON ADVICE
nformation on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Information contained on our site does not constitute an offer to sell goods or services.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including
negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you
are linking must not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, distasteful, controversial, sexually explicit or which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address shown below.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.